It is vital that effective drills in emergency response on an offshore installation and during helicopter transit are conducted frequently with regular crew members - these manikins are a vital tool in achieving that.
The Polyester carcass and increased weight make this model stronger and more suitable for simulating rescues from accommodation areas, engine rooms or drilling platforms - used in conjunction with the tough protective overalls, this model will withstand the rigours of general training including emergency BA training, helicopter safety and escape and escape shute training.
Used extensively for training in the windfarm industry, these manikins are suitable for all working at height exercises.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Tough, flame retardant Polyester - conforms to BS EN ISO 15025:2002 - the same material used in Police ballistic/stab vests.
- The Offshore manikin will easily withstand a fall of 5 - 6metres into water with no damage, these manikins are tough!
- This model will float vertically to simulate a live person in the water to practise casualty recovery and to demonstrate the problems associated with sea survival (additional bouyancy aids should be used in rough waters).
- A polypropylene loop to the back allows the manikin to be lowered into position or hung up to dry.
- 60Kg in weight gives a realistic weight in water or around the offshore installation.
- Polyethylene strips allow flexibility in and out of the water but prevent the manikin from bending in half when using stretchers or recovery devices like a Jason's Cradle.
- Protective overalls and boots are user replaceable and greatly extend the life of the manikin
WHO USES THEM?
- Regularly exported to rescue professionals in 26 countries worldwide, with the USA, Australia and Germany being our biggest markets.
- US Navy
- Petans Professional Safety Trainers
- Warsash Maritime Academy
- Siemens Wind Power
- Maersk Training
- Fire Training Group
- Aberdeen Harbour Board
- London Offshore Consultants
- Lotek Safety
- Cosalt Offshore
- Superior Energy Services
- Mellitah Oil & Gas - Libya
- Belfast Harbour
- Blue Sky OilField Supply & Services
- Bond Offshore Helicopters
- Ieco Petroleum Services
- JCH Marine & Offshore Supplies
- SapuraKencana Drilling
- Trinidad and Tobago Airguard
- Marine Consultancy Servces
- Offshore services ltd
- Statoil South Riding Point LLC
- AAT Safety
- Bristow Helicopters
- Brunei Shell Petroleum
- Forth Ports
- CHC Helicopters
- Port of Seattle
- North Star Shipping
- Cobham Helicopter Services Trinidad Ltd
- Windcat Workboats
- Windwave Workboats
- Flame retardant Polyester - conforms to BS EN ISO 15025:2002
- High density polypropylene webbing (25mm rated to 207Kg, 50mm rated to 440Kg)
- Polypropylene plastic strips (conforms to DIN EN ISO 1873, Teil 1)
- Non-absorbent closed cell foam - water absorption : 1 Day < 0.1 (DIN 53428 1986) 28 Days < 0.5% VOL
- Made in the UK - all manikins conform strictly to our ISO9001:2008 standards.
- Product Code