The most versatile manikin for all rescue scenarios typically practiced by emergency rescue professionals including: Confined Space, USAR, Chemical/Biological Hazard, Road Traffic Collision (RTC) & general handling exercises - ensuring effective, realistic training.
Now constructed in the same flame retardant Polyester used in Police ballistic/stab vests, which typically has 4 times the strength and abrasion resistance of 16oz canvas or P.V.C (the materials previously used) – making the manikins even stronger than before.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the 'feel' of an unconscious person.
- Strong webbing loop allows easy positioning, storage and hanging up for drying.
- Strong enough to be buried under concrete or steel lintels with no damage - these manikins are tough!
- The Polyester is waterproof, making it suitable for wet or foul scenarios such as Hazmat/ CBRN as it can be more easily cleaned and dried than canvas or leather models.
- Can withstand being driven over with a 4x4 vehicle and being dropped from a 2nd floor window onto a concrete floor with no damage.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Protective consumables including, tough drag protectors, coveralls and boots, greatly extended the life of the manikin and help save you costs.
HOW THEY ARE MADE
- Click here to view how the Duty Manikins are made.
WHO USES THEM?
- Currently used by 100% of UK Fire & Rescue Services.
- The only manikins specified by the British Ministry of Defence (MOD) - NATO stock numbers available.
- Police, Ambulance/EMS/HART teams.
- Industrial Health & Safety teams.
- Regularly exported to rescue professionals in 26 countries worldwide, with the USA, Australia and Germany being our biggest markets, also:
- US Army
- US State department
- USAF (US Air Force)
- USMC (United States Marine Corps)
- USCG (Dept of Homeland Security)
- Hong Kong Fire Service
- Hong Kong Police Force
- Malaysia Fire & Rescue Department
- Malaysia Civil Defence
- Martime Academy Malaysia
- Singapore Changi Airport Academy
- Australian Capital Territory Fire & Rescue (ACT)
- Country Fire Authorities (Australia)
- NSW Fire Services
- Queensland Fire Services
- Resmar Safety
- Rural Fire Services (Australia)
- SA (South Australia) Metro Fire Service
- State Emergency Fire Services
- Victoria State Emergency Services
- A.H.B.V Portugal
Available in 8 sizes and weights, from the 5kg Baby to the 90kg adult.
We also offer a shorter adult manikin developed after feedback from our distributors in Malaysia, Japan and South Korea - these are offered at 1.7 metres and 30Kg, 50Kg and 70Kgs.
Note: These manikins will withstand temperatures up to 100°C - above this temperature or where 'flash-over' may occur, we recommend using our Fire House training manikin. The Duty model also has normal weighting so should not be used in deep water, for deep water rescue scenarios use the Water Rescue dummy which is designed to float appropriately.