Widely used by Police Support and Firearms units for specialist tactical training such as policing at height, room entry procedure, public order and riot control.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Constructed in the same flame retardant Polyester (conforms to BS EN ISO 15025:2002, OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and ISO 17050-1) used in Police ballistic/stab vests - these manikins are tough!
- Waterproof - suitable for first-line responder CBRN exercises as they can be easily cleaned and dried.
- Anatomically correct, feels like an unconscious person - suitable for casualty evacuation training in 'hot zones and 'shooter active incidents'.
- The neck provides the ability to fit an immobilisation/extrication collar - to promote proper casualty care.
- Material has 4 times the strength and abrasion resistance of canvas or P.V.C - tough enough for any exercise!
- Tough enough to be driven over with a vehicle or being dropped from 2nd floor window with no damage.
- Realsitic size and weight - suitable for forensic reconstruction and road traffic collison investigation.
HOW THEY ARE MADE
- Scroll down to see the video on how the Police Duty Training Manikins are made (or click here to watch in a new window)
WHO USES THEM
- Police and Law enforcement professionals worldwide - our biggest export markets are the USA, Australia & Germany.
- The Police National CBRN Centre
- 80% of UK Police forces (including the Metropolitan Police Force)
- Ministry of Defence (Military Police) - NATO stock numbers available.
- British Transport Police
- Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI)
- Civil Nuclear Constabulary (CNC)
- Police Forensic teams
- Bermuda Police Service
- U.S. Dept of Homeland Security
- Summit Behavioral Healthcare
- Minnesota Dept of Corrections
- Hong Kong Police Force
Available in 30, 50, 70 & 90Kg @ 1.8m - we also offer the manikins at 1.7m after feedback from our distributors in Malaysia, Japan and South Korea.
Note: These manikins will withstand temperatures up to 100°C - above this temperature or where 'flash-over' may occur, we recommend using our Fire House training manikin. The Duty model also has normal weighting so should not be used in deep water, for deep water rescue scenarios use the Water Rescue dummy which is designed to float appropriately.