For effective, emergency response preparedness training, there is a need for a standardization of skills and equipment in realistic, mine like environments - these manikins will provide that standardization and realism for mine rescue contests or training exercises in all training facilities.
A versatile manikin for all rescue training scenarios typically practiced by mines rescue teams and first responders, including: Confined Space, vertical rescues, Hazmat & general handling exercises - ensuring an effective Health & Safety culture.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the 'feel' of an unconscious person - perfect for casualty evacuation or body recovery training.
- Strong enough to be buried under concrete or steel lintels with no damage - these manikins are tough!
- The Polyester is waterproof, making it suitable for wet or foul scenarios as it can be easily cleaned and dried than canvas models.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Protective consumables including coveralls (made from the same Polyester) and boots, greatly extended the life of the manikin and help save you costs.
HOW THEY ARE MADE
WHO USES THEM?
- Currently used by 100% of UK Fire & Rescue Services.
- The only manikins specified by the British Ministry of Defence (MOD).
- Regularly exported to rescue professionals in 26 countries worldwide, with the USA and Australia being our biggest markets.
- BHP Billington
- Bam Ferrovial Kier JV
- Basetek Ltd
- RIO Tinto - Karratha
- Cleveland Potash Ltd
- Gasex (Mining Engineers) Ltd
- Mines Rescue Marine
- Mines Rescue Services - Knottingley
- Mines Rescue Services - Kellingley
- Mines Rescue Services - Dinas
- Mines Rescue Service - Aberdeen
- Mines Rescue Services - Rawdon
- Mines Rescue Services - Crossgates
- Mines Rescue Services - Houghton
- Mines Rescue Services - Mansfield
- Cadia Valley Operations
- Haypoint Services
- Christmas Island Phosphates
- Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
Available in 2 weights 50 & 70Kg at 1.8m.
Now constructed in the waterproof Polyester: conforms to BS EN ISO 6330), OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and ISO 17050-1 - these manikins are tough and can safely be used in all conditions, wet or dry.